BHS Eyelash Extension Training
Beauty Hub Sydney we offer 1:1 and Macro (group training sessions) with our principal lash artist Sheryl Perez. Sheryl has taught over 100 students in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and The Sunshine Coast. Sheryl is also a proud member of NALA National Association Of Lash Artist.
Training at Beauty Hub Sydney includes all tricks, tips and techniques you need to know about Classic Eyelash Extensions and an Introduction to Russian Volume.
This workshop covers everything you need to start out to be working on clients and make money.
What can you expect from our eyelash extension course?
UNDERPINNING KNOWLEDGE INCLUDING
• Possible reactions and how to deal with them
• Relevant legislation
• Hygiene requirements
• Eye shapes and eyelash extension impact
• Advantages and disadvantages of different types of lashes e.g., mink, synthetic
• Differences of lashes e.g., B curl, C curl
• Advantages of different types of tweezers
• Benefits and effects of different types of adhesives
PRACTICAL SKILLS WILL INCLUDE
• Client consultation and designing a treatment plan
• Application of full set according to eye shape
• Removing damaged lashes
• Providing aftercare advice
• Beginners or those with beauty experience
DO I NEED TO BRING A MODEL?
Yes on the second day.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Full professional kit.
• Certificate of completion
• Ongoing support as required
Total : $2450 for 1:1 $1750 for Macro classes max 4 attendees.
Email : email@example.com